Online Roulette Bonuses
Are you looking for the best Roulette casino? You have entered the right page! You can rely on our frank and trustworthy information to help you make up your mind. And besides giving you advice on choosing the right promotions and online casinos, we will also offer some tips regarding betting strategies.
Online Roulette bonus
How to claim it?
You can easily claim a Roulette bonus just as you would any other type of promotion. This game is very popular, and it has been this way even before online gambling existed. Physical casinos all had at least one Roulette table and players loved it. Being able to play it now from the comfort of your home on your desktop computer and even while traveling or commuting, by using a mobile device.
Suppose you are looking for a promotion. In that case, you are able to find plenty of offers like first deposit bonuses, welcome packages and even cashback on our page. Redeeming them is extremely easy:
- Click on the ‘Visit’ button
- Create an account by completing the necessary details
- Deposit the required amount (usually more than $10/$20).
Choosing the right Roulette bonus
There are specific aspects you should pay attention to when choosing your bonus. Being such a popular type of game, Roulette comes with a variety of bonuses from well-known online casinos. They each bring certain benefits and their own rules and conditions. Our experts are here to highlight the details you need to be mindful of so that you can make the perfect choice.
We will discuss some aspects that you should take into consideration when navigating through promotions. Here is what might help:
- Watch out for wagering requirements (try to avoid offers with wagering higher than 50x)
- Pay attention to the availability period (some bonuses are only valid for 24 hours)
- Look at the available games (not all bonuses work on all games available, so check the terms to see your options)
- Check out the maximum cashout (there is usually a maximum amount that can be withdrawn from bonus funds and extra spins).
Now that you know all these tips take a look at the following table to find some examples:
3 Premium Roulette offers
100% up to $123 + 10% cashback
|New players only. Maximum bonus = $123. Max bonus bet = $5. No max cash out. 50x wagering requirement. Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. No wagering on Cashback (paid in cash). Cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included, 18+
All United States Casino
100% up to $100 + 10% cashback
|Welcome bonus for new players only. Maximum bonus is 100% up to $100. No max cash out. Wagering is 35xBonus. Maximum bet while playing with a bonus is $5. Cashback is cash with no restrictions. Bonus excluded for players that deposit with Skrill and Neteller, 18+
Roulette cashback up to 15%, no wagering
|New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount. Excluded Skrill deposits, 18+
Be aware: Some promotions are available only with specific payment methods.
Recommendation: Do not redeem any online Roulette bonus from unlicensed casinos, as they are often considered ‘rogue’ and can fail to grant winnings or even the entire bonus.
Best Roulette casinos
5 things you must consider
There are numerous Roulette casinos on the United States online gambling market and they each offer their own benefits. That is why it might be difficult to decide which one is better. Here are some of the things you should check before making your choice and signing up:
- Casino game selection – some websites offer over 1000 products (but be careful, as sometimes they may not have all the game categories).
- Providers – don’t rely on the fact that a casino has a wide game selection (you should always search for diversity regarding the providers’ list, as well).
- Payment methods – some platforms may only allow you to deposit and withdraw funds with debit cards. In contrast, others will provide several alternatives like PayPal, Paysafecard, Trustly, MuchBetter, Skrill, Bank Transfer, and Pay by Phone.
- Promotions – although the casino might change them from time to time, their rules and requirements remain essentially the same.
- Customer support – sometimes you may find plenty of ways to contact support (live chat, phone, email, online form). Other times, you may only dispose of an email address.
Game variations and providers
If in land-based casinos you would usually find no more than two variations of Roulette games, online gambling platforms offer you way more than that. Highly skilled software providers created a myriad of different versions of this famous game. They come with their own gameplays, visual designs, and features.
Whether they are regular or live casino games, the options are certainly not limited. Some of these variations are:
- American (contains the ‘double 0’)
- French (uses the European wheel format but has different betting options)
- Mini (contains just 13 numbers)
- Double ball
A few types of Roulette games listed on our sites include 3D European Roulette (1x2 Gaming), Viva Las Vegas (Authentic Gaming), Live Lightning (Evolution), Multi Wheel Gold (Microgaming) and Turbo Roulette (Gamevy). As for the platforms where to find them, you may explore the table below.
Best Roulette casinos
|1x2 Gaming, Evolution, Inspired Gaming, Real Dealer, Netent, Realistic Games, Gamevy, Felt Authentic Gaming, Red Tiger
|Aspire Global, iSoftbet, Microgaming, 1x2 Gaming, Evolution, Gamevy
|Aspire Global, iSoftbet, Microgaming, 1x2 Gaming, Evolution, Gamevy
|Novomatic, Pragmatic Play, Evolution, iSoftbet, Gamevy, Yggdrasil, Microgaming, Play’n Go
Tips: Most of these websites have a strong KYC policy and will ask you to send identity verification documents before making a deposit.
When was Roulette invented?
From what we know, this game was actually invented by accident. It is believed that in the mid-17th century, around 1655, the French physicist Blaise Pascal tried to invent a perpetual motion machine (a device that operates without drawing energy from an external source). According to the laws of physics, that is impossible. However, Pascal attempted to defy the odds. As a result of his failed experiment, one of the most popular casino games was born.
The 18th century is when Roulette as we know it started becoming popular among French aristocrats at the Royal Palace. It wasn’t until the 1800s that it appeared in the American gambling environment and the wheel was quickly modified to contain a double zero socket. This doubles the house edge, making French Roulette a better choice for players.
- The zero didn’t exist on wheels until 1842 when Francois and Lois Blanc specially designed one for Monaco's King Charles III.
- Roulette is also known as the 'Devil's Game', as the numbers on the wheel add up to 666.
Improving your betting strategies
Compared to other games such as Poker, Blackjack or Baccarat, this one is pretty straightforward. Despite its basic principles, there are still some betting tips and strategies that players might find useful. But before diving into that, let’s quickly recap the rules:
- Players choose a Roulette table
- They start making bets
- A ball is automatically thrown into the roulette wheel (for live games, the dealer throws the ball)
- The ball lands in a random pocket.
In terms of bets, players must know that there are usually two types:
- Inside bets – placed directly on one or more numbers
- Outside bets – placed on certain propositions (e.g. high-low, odd-even, red-black, first/second/third dozen)
These are the very basics you should know. However, there are also strategies you can use while playing. These fall into two main categories related to the betting type the strategy involves: progressive and non-progressive. The former involves increasing the bet size after every round, while the latter involves maintaining a fixed bet throughout the game.
Let’s begin with progressive strategies:
- Martingale – double the bet after every loss (this method is popular amongst less experienced players, but it is quite risky)
- Reverse Martingale or Paroli – double the bet after each win (works well for outside bets)
- Fibonacci – start with a small bet. If you win, increase the bet by going down the sequence (e.g. if you lose a bet of $1, bet another $1; if you lose the second bet, increase to $2)
When it comes to non-progressive betting, there is mainly one popular strategy. This implies betting larger amounts on higher numbers (19-36), smaller amounts on numbers from 13 to 18, and an even lower bet on 0, for insurance. This method's biggest disadvantage is that all bets are lost if a number between 1 and 12 shows up.
How to maximise your experience?
When it comes to gambling, either online or offline, there is no way to ensure success. However, there are ways in which you can upgrade your skills and highly improve your gambling experiences. Here are some easy ways our experts have identified in which you can do that:
- Play only on reputable sites that are licensed by the USGC
- Set betting limits before starting a game
- If you’re not an experienced player, start with outside bets
- Bet on the inside in moderation to increase the payout
- Play the European version instead of the American one
Tips: The house edge on European Roulette is only 2.63%. This is due to the lack of the ‘double 0’, which increases the house edge considerably in the case of American Roulette.
Recommendation: If you are not an experienced player or joined a new casino, we suggest starting with lower bets and gradually increasing them over time. Also, claiming an online Roulette bonus can help you test the games.
Be aware: Playing with real money means that you are aware you can lose them. Before using the high-valued chips, make sure you have all the necessary expenses in order.
Regular vs live Roulette
The only difference between Live Roulette and the regular version is that the first one is a real game being live-streamed, while the regular one is a software. Online casinos most often come with both types and multiple variations for each type.
You might wonder what the extra features that come with a live table game are. Well, here's what it brings to the table:
- Chat room – the whole experience becomes more interactive, as you can start discussions with the dealer or even with other players.
- Exclusive tables – you can enter premium tables that are not usually available for the regular versions.
- Real-life experience – the biggest advantage of a live game would probably be that it simulates what happens in a land-based casino. This means that the dealer is the one that throws the ball and spins the wheel, and the process is no longer automated.
- Higher bets and stakes – a live game usually lasts more than a regular one. Thus, players tend to place higher bets. Also, as bets go higher, the final stake will also increase.
How we gather our information
Before presenting you with the facts, we collect solid and accurate data and carefully analyse it to provide you with the best information. Then, we apply what we have gathered on our casinos to give you concrete examples that will ease your decision-making process. In this case, we looked at more than 20 gambling websites in search of those that offer the best Roulette US alternatives.
We take everything into consideration, from the game selection and providers to the casino bonus available, customer support and responsible gambling. All these features help us determine the overall quality of the services. In addition to that, we test the platforms and their games, so you won’t have to spend your own funds doing that. Instead, you can simply read our reviews and use those resources in your own interest, whenever you are ready.
All things considered
Now that you went through everything let us draw some conclusions! Before deciding to claim an online Roulette bonus or join a certain casino, you should establish a few clear objectives. Think about how much you want to deposit, what payment method you will use and what other games you would like to play. After that, take our tips and recommendations into account and start scrolling through multiple offers. Take your time to analyse every option; it is only your choice that matters.