Pay by Phone Casinos 2021
It is highly unlikely you haven’t heard of pay by phone casinos yet. However, if that’s the case, we came prepared to give you as much information as possible on this matter. We guarantee to include even the slightest details. And if you stick around till the end, you might get ahead of other players with our useful tips about pay by mobile slots and websites.
Here’s what awaits you:
What is a pay by phone casino?
This kind of platform allows its customers to credit their accounts through their phone bill. How? Well, the process couldn’t be easier. In our opinion, it is the quickest and most straightforward way to make a deposit. All you need is a phone number, a functional device, and an Internet connection.
Online gambling platforms are able to provide this option by having a partnership with a mobile payment processor or simply allow you to pay via SMS. We get into more detail about these and more below, so keep on reading and find out how you can fund your casino account quickly and safely by using your mobile phone!
Depositing at a casino pay by phone bill
Now that you have a general idea of how this works, it’s time to get to the action. These are the steps that should be pursued by those wishing to deposit via phone:
- Register on your chosen website and log into your account;
- Look for the ‘Deposit’ or ‘Cashier’ section (it is usually located at the top of the page);
- Select the deposit using your phone;
- Complete the amount you want to deposit;
- Enter your phone number (make sure to type it correctly);
- You will then receive an SMS to validate the payment (either through a link or by sending a specific text message back).
What happens next?
After finalising the procedure, you are good to go, as the transaction is processed instantly. And if you are wondering where the deposited funds come from, the answer is simple!
The casino will add the sum you choose to credit your account with to your phone bill at the end of the month. Until then, the telecommunications operator will ‘borrow’ you the funds. This may sound strange, but the mechanism behind it is similar to that of a credit card. However, we only mentioned this as an example. You should not forget that the USGC has banned the use of credit cards on gambling platforms.
But what about those who own a ‘pay-as-you-go’ SIM? Do not worry! You won’t be restricted in any way to use this payment method. The only difference is that the amount will be automatically deducted from your phone credit (considering you have enough credit to cover the whole transaction), instead of being added to your monthly bill.
Tips for deposits at a mobile billing casino
If you want your transactions to go as smoothly as possible, we suggest considering our advice:
- Never play at unlicensed casinos (they have a bad reputation of not honouring payments).
- Ensure you have a secure Internet connection before proceeding with a transaction (we suggest using mobile data or your home wifi, instead of a public network).
- Do not confirm text messages from unknown sources.
Recommendation: When you register at a pay by SMS casino, you must closely follow the payment instructions. We are not aware of any fraudulent activities until now, but better safe than sorry.
Be aware: Sometimes you may be required to link your phone number to your account and then send an SMS to a number provided by the casino.
Important: Do not forget to keep track of your deposits. Since the total amount of your deposits will appear on your phone bill, you may not pay attention to how much you spend, since you do not pay the money right away. Gamble responsibly and stay within your budget!
Best pay by mobile casino sites
Most of the times, you won’t have to search a lot until finding such an online casino. They are everywhere! But pay close attention to everything the site has to offer before joining one. Here’s what you should look out for:
- Casino games selection
- Software providers
- Alternative payment methods (as you cannot withdraw funds to your phone bill, you have to make sure that the casino has plenty of other methods available)
- Customer support (live chat, email, phone line, support form, etc.)
- Mobile compatibility (although this is a ‘must’ for all sites of this type, you should first try to access it from a mobile device.
All online casinos that allow phone bill deposits function on the same principles. However, they may or may not have a partnership with a third-party processor, like Boku, Payforit or Siru. The differences between those that handle their own transactions and those that partner up with other organisations are not major but should be mentioned.
|Third-party processor||SMS payment|
|May imply additional processing fees||No fees except for the cost of SMS|
|SMS confirmation (through a link or by sending a text message back)||The customer has to send an SMS to the casino, and there is no need for further confirmation|
|Deposit limitations (usually $30 per day)||No deposit limitations (only if mentioned in the casino’s t&c)|
Mobile casino pay with phone credit: What to watch out for?
Even if this payment method is convenient and easy to use, you shouldn’t let yourself be deceived by certain aspects. Pay attention to the following things:
- Unlicensed casinos (you should always play at websites regulated by the USGC)
- Poor selection of withdrawal methods (you may find yourself lacking a cashout alternative after depositing by mobile)
- Websites with misleading options (some might list this alternative, but it is just a phone number you call to have a support team member assist you with a deposit).
Important: We thoroughly verify and test every casino listed on our website along with everything they have to offer. You can safely choose any gaming site here, but keep in mind our advice above as it can be helpful in your gambling journey.
Finding a pay by phone casino which is not Boku
If you want to deposit with your phone bill, at a pay by mobile casino not Boku, here’s how to spot one:
- Enter the casino’s website;
- Look for all payment providers (they are usually listed at the bottom of the page, in the ‘Deposit’ section or in the terms and conditions);
- If ‘Boku’ is mentioned anywhere on the platform, it means that they have a partnership with it;
- If you only see the ‘pay via phone’ option, that is not a Boku casino.
You have the option to pay by phone without using Boku, by using the SMS version. This may be a preference of yours, as this payment option is available and popular all around the world.
If you find those steps too complicated, there is an alternative way to spot an online casino that has does not offer this deposit option. However, it may not be as accurate. Here’s what else you can do:
- Go to the list of promotions on our page;
- Click on the ‘Details’ button next to the offer;
- Check the ‘Valid only for payments’ section;
- If you see ‘Boku (Pay by mobile)’, then the website has a partnership with it.
We come to your aid as usual and prepared some pay by mobile casinos that are not Boku. These are optimised for mobile use and even though they do not come with that many slots, they impose a low minimum deposit ($3 or $5). Take a look at: Cashmo, PocketWin, Wink Slots, Mr Spin, Jungle Reels, Secret Pyramids and Casino 2020.
Recommendation: As deposits are added to your phone bill at the end of the month, you may tend to overspend. So, make sure to take notes of your spendings, acknowledging every transaction.
Bonuses that work with pay by mobile slots
There is a wide variety of bonuses you can use to play slots with pay by mobile. They range from new player offers to existing player promotions. You can claim and use these promotions on any type of portable device or on a computer. Many online casinos come with their own app which you can download from the App Store, Google Play, or directly from the gaming site.
And if you are wondering what type of promotions you can claim using your phone bill, take a look at our bonus categories:
- First deposit bonuses (you can find offers with over 500 extra spins)
- Welcome packages (include bonus funds, extra spins and sometimes even no-deposit bonuses)
- No-deposit bonuses
- No-wagering bonuses
Top casinos with the best offers
|Casino||Games||Offer Types||Bonus codes|
|Bonus Boss||50+ in-house games||Welcome package, First deposit bonus, No deposit bonus||Visit Bonus Boss|
|Dr Slot||50+ in-house games||Welcome package, First deposit bonus, No deposit bonus , Refer a friend bonus||Visit Dr Slot|
|Buddy Slots||1000+||Welcome offer, First deposit bonus||Visit Buddy Slots|
|Hyper Slots||1000+||Welcome offer, First deposit bonus||Visit Hyper Slots|
As you can see, some of these websites offer only in-house games. But others dispose of products from multiple top-notch providers like Netent, probably the most popular provider that offers various deals too, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Pragmatic Play, Playtech and IGT. When it comes to promos, no deposit ones can suit those players who want to test the platform. Welcome packages are the next step if you made up your mind about that online casino with pay by mobile.
Pay by phone bill slots: How are they different?
Unicity is the first feature that made these online slots stand out. Many of these games come from in-house development, which makes them hard to find on other sites. Game variety is not common at these online casino sites, so you will not find that much table games titles.
The working system is the same and the layout may look similar, but almost every slot involves a progressive or mega jackpot. Casino players can choose to play these on desktop or on a mobile device.
Top 5 deposit by mobile slots
Here are the best deposit by mobile slots you can enjoy on any of the websites below. These are some of the most popular titles that you can surely find on many online casino sites. Players around the world love them and for good reason. We have tried them all and we offer you some quick information on each product to make it easier for you to choose.
We have prepared a list with some of the most sought-after slots. All of them have a flexible interface and can be played using a pay-by-phone deposit. When reviewing these slots, we considered players' preferences, the graphics’ quality, RTPs and paylines.
This slot remains one of the top choices of United States punters. Netent developed it to recreate a realistic space theme, with vibrant colours and 3D graphics. It has five reels, 20 paylines and an RTP of 96,01%.
- Gonzo’s Quest
Another popular title from Netent, Gonzo’s Quest brings a lot of special features. One of them is the ‘Avalanche Reels’, which offers players up to 5 times multiplier for every winning round.
- Rainbow Riches
Rainbow Riches was released by Scientific Games back in 2009. But is surely hasn’t lost its spot among US players’ preferences. Its fantasy theme introduces punters into a magical world where they can encounter Leprechauns, pots of gold, rainbows and many four-leaved clovers.
Play’n Go created this alien-themed slot, which is played across a 7x7 grid. It is very accessible, with a minimum bet of $0.2. It also contains multiple special features like ‘Random Wilds’ and ‘Quantum Leaps’.
- Aloha! Cluster Pays
This is based on a Hawaiian theme, full of tiki totems and hibiscus flowers. It has an above-average RTP of 96.42% and many bonus features. Players can cash out winnings of over $100,000 from this game.
Pros and cons of mobile bill casino
These online platforms come with certain strengths and weaknesses. We took our time to analyse every single one of them, so you can have all the information you need before deciding to make such a deposit or register.
- Very fast (deposits are processed instantly)
- Safe and confidential (there is no need to provide additional banking details or personal information)
- Supported by most mobile service providers (e.g. Vodafone, O2, Virgin, EE, Three etc.)
- No withdrawal available (you have to make sure that you dispose of an alternative payment method or else you won't be able to withdraw any winnings)
- Deposit restrictions (sometimes your deposits might be restricted to $30 daily)
- Fees (the casino may impose certain processing fees for each deposit)
Tips: The fees imposed by casinos may be either fixed (e.g. $1,70) or a percentage from the deposited amount (e.g. 12%).
Recommendation: Besides casino-imposed fees, other taxes might be deducted when you confirm an SMS payment. However, these are not the website’s concern and should be discussed with your mobile service provider.
What you know by now
The list of pay by phone casinos is extensive. That is why you should consider all the features of the platform before registering on it. You can find slots deposit by phone bill, bonuses compatible with these casinos and alternative withdrawal methods. Remember that you can either choose a website that process payments through a third-party, or one that handles the transactions on its own. Whatever you decide, don’t forget to analyse your options carefully and take our advice into consideration. After all, we are here to present you the facts, but the decision is all yours!